Both dishes include a rich, beef birria, which is a Mexican-style meat marinated in a mix of spices, like dried chiles, garlic, vinegar and herbs, before it is stewed in a broth.
- In-N-Out Burger adds new menu items: See what they are
- McDonald’s Squishmallows Happy Meal launching in the US – here's when you can get one
- Taco Bell's Double Decker Taco makes triumphant return for the holidays
- Subway is giving out free footlong cookies in these cities before they launch nationwide
Here's what you can expect from Jack's latest menu additions:
Jack's Birria Tiny Tacos
- Available as a "classic" naked option, or a fully loaded option - both of which include a side of savory consomé.
- $4 for classic style, $5 for loaded option.
- Available in select Jack in the Box locations in Monterey and Salinas, California and Reno, Nevada.
Jack's Birria Grilled Cheese
- Stuffed between Jack in the Box's Sourdough bread and melted cheese. Available as a single stacked or double stacked grilled cheese.
- Pricing starts at $5 with both available as a combo meal for an extra $2.80.
- Currently only available at select Texas locations in McAllen, Brownsville and Laredo.