FOX 11 and friends joined entertainment reporter Amanda Salas a.k.a the 'Latina on the Medicina' in support of our wonderful friend on September 15 which was World Lymphoma Awareness Day for the pancakes with a purpose event on Sunday in Sherman Oaks.
Public health officials said a central California resident has died from complications related to the use of e-cigarettes, and they warned anyone who is vaping, or thinking about it, should know that there are serious potential risks.
“Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek said he is undergoing another round of chemotherapy.
California will spend $20 million on a public awareness campaign about the dangers of vaping nicotine and cannabis products and step up efforts to halt the sale of illicit products amid a rise in vaping-related illnesses.
A San Diego woman says she had a nightmare about swallowing her engagement ring.
A United Kingdom teen celebrating his 18th birthday went for a meal at a popular burger joint in London. Hours later, he died.
Simon McKenzie was a bubbly 2-year-old in June 2017, capable of counting to 20 and eager to sing nursery rhymes. By September, Simon’s parents noticed that their son wasn’t the same vibrant, extroverted child.
Jay Jenkins says he hesitated when a buddy suggested they vape CBD.
A California woman is hospitalized in a semi-comatose state after using a skin cream from Mexico that was laced with toxic methylmercury.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is pushing to enact a statewide ban on the sale of flavored e-cigarettes amid growing health concerns connected to vaping, especially among young people.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced Friday that it is looking into a trace amount of cancer-causing chemicals found in heartburn medications such as Zantac.
A 19-year-old Indiana man suffered two collapsed lungs and his doctors believe the condition is linked to vaping.
Identical twin sisters Lilian “Lil” Cox and Doris Hobday are Britain’s oldest twins, having turned 95 on July 20. The adorable pair are now sharing their secrets to longevity, which include some unusual steps.
A 17-year-old Australian girl who dreamed of becoming a professional cricket player had those dreams dashed when a botched surgery resulted in her having her thumb replaced with her big toe.
A 4-year-old child from Perris who recently died tested positive for influenza, health officials said Wednesday. The child's death was the first pediatric flu-associated death of the 2019-20 flu season in Riverside County.
An Illinois teen says she can't remember anything after a traumatic head injury that has caused her memory to reset every two hours.
A motivational speaker and business consultant, who alleged that he contracted a staph infection during a facial treatment at the Beverly Hilton's spa in 2016, reached a settlement with the hotel's management, court papers obtained Wednesday show.
A California State University, San Bernardino student was diagnosed with active tuberculosis (TB) and health officials are warning other students and employees who might have been exposed to the illness.
A 24-year-old woman with heart failure who has been denied a third transplant is asking for help in completing a bucket list as her family prepares for the worst.
San Francisco-based JUUL Labs Inc. said Tuesday it will "fully cooperate" with a U.S. Food and Drug Administration warning letter that alleges the company is making advertising claims for its e-cigarettes without FDA authorization.