FOX 11’s vaccine finder is connecting Los Angeles County residents with information about where you can get vaccinated, when you are eligible and where you can go to track available doses in your community.
LOS ANGELES COUNTY
- Vaccine available: Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson
- On April 13, Los Angeles County paused the use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine after federal health officials made the recommendation due to do so following reports the vaccine caused adverse reactions. The pause was lifted on April 24 after the CDC recommended resuming use.
- First and second doses available.
- You do not need insurance to get vaccinated.
- Registration link: http://vaccinatelacounty.com/
WHO CAN GET VACCINATED
- Anyone over the age of 16 is eligible to be vaccinated in Los Angeles County.
Below is a map of LA County-administered locations offering a vaccine appointment: