EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - The Los Angeles Lakers are heading to the desert this fall.
The Purple and Gold released their preseason schedule for the 2023-24 season ahead of the highly-anticipated NBA Draft and in July, they announced an additional preseason game in Anaheim.
While LeBron James has yet to officially announce where he stands on retirement, Laker Nation will be able to see Anthony Davis, Rui Hachimura and more, along with some of the biggest stars in the league such as Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Bradley Beal.
The preseason schedule is as follows:
- Oct. 7 at Golden State at the Chase Center in San Francisco
- Oct. 9 vs. Brooklyn at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas
- Oct. 11 vs Sacramento at the Honda Center in Anaheim
- Oct. 13 vs. Golden State at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles
- Oct. 15 vs. Milwaukee at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles
- Oct. 19 vs. Phoenix at the Acrisure Arena in Palm Springs
Individual game tickets for Palm Springs and Las Vegas went on sale Monday, June. 26. Fans wanting to attend the Palm Springs and Anaheim games can purchase tickets at ticketmaster.com with prices ranging between $49 and $450. In addition, fans planning to attend the Las Vegas game can get tickets at axs.com with prices ranging between $30 and $450.
Tickets for the preseason home games will be available at a later date.