FOX 11’s vaccine finder is connecting Riverside County residents with information about where you can get vaccinated, when you are eligible and where you can go to track available doses in your community.
- Available for residents 16 and 17 years old: Pfizer
- Available for residents 18 and older: Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson
- On April 13, Riverside County paused the use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine after federal health officials made the recommendation due to do so following reports the vaccine causes adverse reactions. The pause was lifted on April 26 after the CDC recommended resuming use.
- First and second doses available
- County provides instructions for getting the second dose after residents finish their first dose
- Registration link: https://www.rivcoph.org/COVID-19-Vaccine
- County officials are asking residents to give their thoughts on both the COVID-19 vaccine itself and the experiences they had in taking the vaccine. Those interested in taking the survey can click here.
WHO CAN GET VACCINATED
- Effective Tuesday, April 6, residents 16 or older are eligible for the vaccine.
Below is a map of vaccine sites administered by the Riverside County Department of Public Health: