Man found dead in La Habra
LA HABRA, Calif. - Authorities are investigating after a man was found dead in La Habra Sunday morning.
According to police, officers found the man just after 6 a.m. in the 1900 block of E. La Habra Boulevard.
No suspect information has been released.
- 40 arrests made in LA street takeover crackdown: LAPD
- 2 arrested in robbery of 3 men they followed from Hollywood strip club: LAPD
- Car break-ins at Griffith Park targeting tourists: LAPD
- LAPD releases video of suspect vehicle in fatal hit-and-run crash that killed homeless woman
The victim has not yet been identified.
The investigation remains ongoing.
No other details were immediately available.
Anyone who witnessed or has information related to this incident is urged to call 562-383-4300.
This is the second death investigation in La Habra in recent days.
- Grandpa stops rape of 5-year-old girl, punches attacker: police
- Agoura Hills community mourns death of teen football player Carter Stone
- List: These SoCal theaters are selling $3 movie tickets for National Cinema Day
- 10 Freeway between Los Angeles and Phoenix reopens
Last week, a boy was found shot in the area near Euclid Street and Pacific Avenue. He was taken to a local hospital where he later died from his injuries. The homicide investigation into that incident continues.