LOS ANGELES - You've still got a chance!
While there was no winner for Saturday night's SuperLotto Plus jackpot, two people who purchased tickets in California came very, very close to winning the top prize!
According to the drawing data from California Lottery, two tickets matching five of the six winning numbers were sold at the following locations and are worth $30,417 each!
- Lomita (LA County): Jay's Donut, 2068 Pacific Coast Highway
- Murrieta (Riverside County): 7-Eleven, 40210 Murrieta Hot Springs
There were no tickets sold with all six numbers in Saturday night’s SuperLotto Plus drawing and the estimated jackpot for Wednesday’s drawing is $81 million.
The numbers drawn Saturday night were 4, 24, 31, 32, 46, and the Mega number was 15.
- Mega Millions jackpot tops $1B after another drawing with no big winner
- Mega Millions ticket worth $1.5 million sold in California
- 8 California Lottery millionaires bought scratchers at these stores
If you're still looking to play, the Mega Millions jackpot has jumped to a staggering $1.5 billion for Tuesday night's drawing.