LA DA responds to calls to free Menendez Brothers
video

New Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman responds to continued calls to re-sentence Erik and Lyle Menendez.

Trump to be sentenced in hush money case next week

The sentencing would come just 10 days before his Jan. 20 inauguration, but the judge promised no jail time.

LA DA says he met with relatives of Menendez Bros.
video

Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman confirms he met with the relatives calling for the re-sentencing of Erik and Lyle Menendez.

President Biden, first lady traveling to LA next week: Here's why

Biden is reportedly preparing to sign a proclamation that would establish a Chuckwalla National Monument south of Joshua Tree National Park, making drilling, mining and other energy- and industrial-related activity illegal in the area

President Biden blocks sale of US Steel to Japan's Nippon Steel

Biden previously expressed opposition to the deal and said that U.S. Steel should remain an American-owned and American-operated firm.

Menendez relatives to meet with new LA County DA
video

Relatives of the Erik and Lyle Menendez will meet with newly-sworn Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman.

New Menendez brothers prosecutor slams 'meritless' conflict claim in push to take case out of Los Angeles

DA Hochman's office is pushing back against a "meritless" claim of a potential conflict of interest in the Menendez brothers’ case amid reports that their relatives are looking to have their potential resentencing handled by the state attorney general's office instead of county prosecutors.

15 dead in New Orleans terror attack
video

At least 15 people are dead and about 30 others hurt after an Army veteran drove into a crowd of people partying on Bourbon Street in New Orleans for the city's New Year's celebration.

Biden makes remarks after 15 killed in New Orleans
video

President Joe Biden makes remarks after 15 people were killed on New Year's Day on Bourbon Street.

Jimmy Carter funeral plans, schedule of events announced

The official schedule sharing the funeral plans for former President Jimmy Carter has been shared publicly.