(FOX 11) - As information is released regarding the San Bernardino terror attack and investigation, we will continue to update this timeline with what we know:
THURSDAY, Dec. 17
-Enrique Marquez, the man who bought the assault rifles used by his friend in the San Bernardino massacre, is charged with terrorism-related counts.
WEDNESDAY, Dec. 16
SUNDAY, Dec. 13
-The FBI ended its search in the lake, but did not comment on whether items retrieved were case-related due to the ongoing investigation.
-As of Sunday evening, a collective of Muslim-American leaders raised more than $207,000 for the families of those killed in the San Bernardino terrorist attack. Read more about that here.
SATURDAY, Dec. 12
-The funerals were held for three people on Saturday killed in the shooting: Shannon Johnson, Tin Nguyen and Isaac Amanios.
-The search of Seccombe Lake by the FBI continued into day three, searching for evidence in connection to the attack.
FRIDAY, Dec. 11
-Police named Syed Farook as a possible suspect within an hour of the San Bernardino shooting terror attack. That was made clear on emergency dispatch calls that were published on a local news media website on Thursday.
- FBI divers find object in San Bernardino lake.
THURSDAY, Dec. 10
-The gunman who massacred his co-workers in the San Bernardino rampage and the friend who bought the assault rifles used in the shooting were related through marriage and may have plotted an attack together three years ago.
-The FBI confirmed divers were searching Seccombe Lake for evidence, which is about 2.5 miles away from the Inland Regional Center.
-Family and friends of one of the victims of last week's California mass shooting are expected to gather for an outdoor funeral service Thursday afternoon.
WEDNESDAY, Dec. 9
-FBI Director James Comey says the two San Bernardino shooters were radicalized at least two years ago and had discussed jihad and martyrdom as early as 2013. Comey told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday that Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, were radicalized even before they met online.
-Family members of the victims met with the FBI today and returned to the scene of the massacre.
TUESDAY, Dec. 8
-A $28,500 deposit was made to Syed Farook's bank account from WebBank.com on or about Nov.18, some two weeks before he and his wife Tashfeen Malik carried out the San Bernardino massacre, a source close to the investigation told Fox News.
-Amid frightening attacks at home and abroad, the House is poised to crack down on visa-free travel to the U.S. from friendly nations like Belgium and France, aiming to ensure that the Paris attacks won't be repeated here.
- First responders talk about the moments after the San Bernardino attack.
MONDAY, Dec. 7
-San Bernardino County officials thank first responders to the shooting scene and vow to make every effort to return to normal activities, with most county offices reopening. However, environmental health employees, the targets of the rampage, will remain off for another week.
-During a 12 p.m. press conference, the FBI says the husband and wife suspects "had been radicalized" and had taken part in target practice within days of the attack.
-Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says he is calling for a "complete and total shutdown" on Muslims entering the United States.
SUNDAY, Dec. 6
-In a rare Oval Office address, President Obama vows the United States will overcome a terror threat that has entered a "new phase" in wake of the San Bernardino shooting.
"Congress should act to make sure no one on a No-Fly List is able to buy a gun. What could possibly be the argument for...
SATURDAY, Dec. 5
-We begin to learn a little more about the female suspect, identified as Tashfeen Malik. However, much remains a mystery.
-A survivor of the attack pays tribute to co-worker Shannon Johnson killed in the attack, saying the 45-year-old shielded her as a final heroic act and calling him "selfless."
"I'll always remember him saying these three words, 'I got you.'"
-Meanwhile, the memorial outside of the Inland Regional Center continues to grow.
The growing memorial in #SanBernardino for the 14 precious lives lost. RIP Shannon Johnson, Bennetta Bet-Badal, Aurora...
FRIDAY, Dec. 4
-The world is invited into the Redlands home of Farook and Tashfeen Malik. David Bowdich, the FBI's assistant special agent in charge in Los Angeles, said authorities returned the home to the owner Thursday night after executing a search warrant - and on Friday, the landlord opened it up to camera crews.
-A package addressed to mass shooters' home is found Friday evening, prompting an evacuation at a UPS facility. It was later deemed safe.
THURSDAY, Dec. 3
-Police release information on the husband-and-wife attackers, who left behind three rigged-together pipe bombs with a remote-control detonating device that apparently malfunctioned and more than 1,600 unused bullets on hand when police shot and killed them.
-The San Bernardino Coroner's Office releases the names of the 14 people killed.
-FOX 11 reporter Christine O'Donnell speaks with Amy Wetzel, whose ex-husband Michael Wetzel was killed in the attack. Michael Wetzel left behind his current wife and six kids, three of whom he shared with Amy.
-During a press conference Thursday night, San Bernardino Police Lt. Mike Madden describes the shooting inside the Inland Regional Center as "unspeakable," with pure panic on the faces of the injured. Madden was the first officer to arrive at the scene.
"It was unspeakable, the carnage that we were seeing." Lt. Mike Madden was the first officer on scene of the San...
WEDNESDAY, Dec. 2
-Around 11 a.m., police receive reports of shots fired at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino. There are reports of an active shooter situation involving three white males and multiple injuries.
#BREAKING: WATCH San Bernardino PD respond to active shooter situation, 20 people injured. We're hearing reports of up to 12 people killed. Incident happening at Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino.Follow along with story updates here: http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/55238652-story
-County buildings and schools are put on lockdown, and at 2:40 p.m., Loma Linda University Medical Center receives a bomb threat.
-President Obama releases an official statement:
President Obama's official statement on the #SanBernardino mass shooting. Full story: http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/55238652-story
-Following a shootout with police, the two suspects (1 male, 1 female) are confirmed dead. A third person seen running away had been "detained."
#SanBernardino: What we know: http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/55238652-story
-In total, 14 people are killed and 21 injured.