FOX 11’s vaccine finder is connecting Orange County residents with information about where you can get vaccinated, when you are eligible and where you can go to track available doses in your community.
- Vaccine available: Pfizer and Moderna
- First and second doses available. Appointments for the second dose is automatically sent after the first dose.
- Registration link: https://www.othena.com/
WHO CAN GET VACCINATED
Anyone over the age of 16 is eligible to be vaccinated in Orange County.
WHAT TO BRING TO VACCINATION APPOINTMENT
All who seek to be vaccinated MUST provide documentation indicating they are in the active categories listed above. Those who do not bring adequate documentation will be asked to reschedule at a later date when they can provide the necessary information.
- Residents aged 65+ need to show photo ID and proof of residency
- Phase 1A Critical and Healthcare Workers need to show photo ID and one of the following:
- Professional license
- Employee badge with name
- Signed letter from employer on facility letterhead
- Employment paystub with printed name
- Offers in-car vaccinations for eligible individuals with disabilities displaying vehicle placards or license plates at their appointments.
- Effective February 24, everyone who received their first dose of the Moderna vaccine at the Disneyland Super POD will receive their second dose at a new Super POD at the Anaheim Convention Center. There is a chance this date might be delayed due to vaccine shortages.
- The Anaheim Convention Center Super POD will vaccinate eligible individuals with appointments during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week.
- Those with Sunday, February 28 appointments at the Disneyland location are asked to visit this location.
- Opening announced on Wednesday, March 31
- The county is working with the OC Fair Board to vaccinate the fair's 1,500 employees before the July 16 opening.
- Santa Ana College is serving as a Vaccine Point of Dispensing (POD) site for Orange County and qualified individuals who fall under Phases 1A and 1B.
- The Santa Ana College vaccination site is open Tuesday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Parking Lots 6 and 7 near Dunlap Hall., with appointments available online.
You must have an appointment to visit the sites above for your vaccination.
Visit each website above to learn how to register and schedule a vaccination appointment.