LOS ANGELES - A fire scare at the home of Academy Award-winning actor, Denzel Washington Wednesday night led to a large response by the Los Angeles Fire Department.
Firefighters arrived to the Beverly Crest multi-million dollar home just after 8 p.m. on reports of smoke showing from the second story.
Public records list Mundy Lane Entertainment as the owner of the home, a company owned by the "John Q" actor.
LAFD later determined that the smoke came from a furnace that had recently been serviced.
All occupants were out safely upon arrival of the fire department and no injuries were reported.