(FOX 11) - A Build-A-Bear stuffed animal is being recalled due to a potential choking hazard for young children, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) said Thursday.
The Starbrights Dragon, which is covered in a blue furry fabric with a silver satin tummy, was sold between April 2015 and August 2015 for about $25.
The tracking label ending with 9333 or 9334 for USA and 9337 or 9459 for Canada can be found on the label sewn on the backside of the leg, CPSC said.
More than 33,000 stuffed animals were sold. CPSC said no injuries have been reported.
Consumers can return it to any Build-A-Bear Workshop store to receive a coupon for any Build-A-Bear stuffed animal.
Consumers can also call 866-236-5638, email ProductHotline@buildabear.com or visit buildabear.com and click on Guest Services, then Product Recall at the bottom of the page for more information.