ORANGE COUNTY, Calif. - Looking for lunch or dinner plans?
Yelp released its annual top-100 restaurant list for 2022 and four Southern California food spots made the cut.
In the list, three Orange County eateries made the list while one Malibu restaurant was the sole Los Angeles County representative. Fermentation Farm in Costa Mesa was the highest-ranked restaurant from Southern California, sitting pretty at No. 3. The Vox Kitchen makes its return to the list, listed at No. 11 on the 2022 list after being ranked No. 28 the previous year.
Below is a list of local restaurants mentioned in the list:
3. Fermentation Farm
- Where: 1125 Victoria St Ste R Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- What they serve: Healthy foods, sandwiches, soup, salad, kombucha
- Web: https://fermfarm.com/
11. The Vox Kitchen
- Where: 16161 Brookhurst St Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- What they serve: Vietnamese, Peruvian, Asian fusion
- Web: https://www.eatvox.com/
58. Lido Bottle Works
- Where: 3408 Via Oporto #103, Newport Beach, CA 92663
- What they serve: American, wine bar
- Web: https://lidobottleworks.com/
- Where: 20356 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265
- What they serve: Seafood, American
- Web: https://moonshadowsmalibu.com/
You can click here to see the full list of Yelp's top 100.
Tune in to FOX 11 Los Angeles for the latest Southern California news.