(FOX 11) - Halloween is right around the corner and we have found the best haunted house attractions that you don't want to miss!
1) The 18th annual Reign of Terror Haunted House is an award-winning haunt attraction that draws horror fans, thrill seekers, Halloween fanatics and anyone who enjoys a good scare (scare after scare!) starting every October.
Voted best haunted house in Southern California, Reign of Terror Haunted House welcomes both repeat and new visitors from all over Los Angeles, Ventura County, Orange County, even San Diego, Northern California and as far away as Arizona!
Address: Janss Marketplace (enter behind Gold's Gym) 197 N. Moorpark Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
2) The 17th Door in Fullerton is designed for a mature audience, preferably 16 years of age and older, as guests will find themselves in "intense situations." This haunted house in Orange County is so scary, you have to sign a waiver to get in. It's based around a "prison maze nightmare" in which the actors are allowed to touch guests and requires a liability waiver.
Address: 1851 W Orangethorpe Ave Fullerton, CA 92833
3) The Los Angeles Haunted Hayride: Are you afraid of clowns? This year Los Angeles Haunted Hayride is taking you on a terror trip to Clown hell with four different scare zones!
Address: Griffith Park (OLD ZOO) 4730 Crystal Springs Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90027
4) The Queen Mary: Dark Harbor is an intense and scary Halloween experience at the Queen Mary. The level of fear is at an all-time high at Dark Harbor 2017. More monsters, more attractions, and a hauntingly horrifying new maze raise the fear bar to unprecedented heights. Come play at the Dark Harbor and experience the hair-raising thrills and spine-tingling chills at the Queen Mary.
Address: 1126 Queens Highway Long Beach, CA 90802
5) The Annual 2017 Long Beach Zombie Fest and infamous Zombie Walk will be held October 20-22, at the Rainbow Lagoon in Long Beach, California. Long Beach Zombie Fest scares up a hell of a good time in truly macabre fashion with an assortment of activities for the whole family to enjoy. You're invited to shuffle your corpses to Long Beach for three days of fun this Halloween season. The infamous Zombie Walk in Long Beach will be taking place all three days, too. Costumes are encouraged, but not mandatory. COME DEAD OR ALIVE!
Address: Rainbow Lagoon [400-403] Shoreline Village Drive Long Beach, CA 90802