LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles County officials announced Friday that all residents showing symptoms are now eligible for free, same-day coronavirus testing.
The testing will be available to all residents regardless of immigration status, insurance status, age or whether or not they have underlying health issues.
There are currently 30 operational sites throughout the county, both drive-up and walk-up sites are available. However, residents still need to book an appointment online first, prior to showing up at testing sites.
According to the CDC, symptoms of the virus include fever, coughing and shortness of breath. Anyone who experiences these symptoms should call their healthcare provider or local public health department first before seeking medical care so that appropriate precautions can be taken.
The county released an instructional video to prepare residents to take the test.
Officials said that test results may take up to three to four days. Individuals with positive test results will be notified by phone, whereas individuals with negative test results will be notified by email.
Coronavirus Testing Locations:
• Antelope Valley Mall (1233 Rancho Vista Blvd., Palmdale, CA 91768)
• Pomona Fairplex (Gate 17 – W. McKinley/Fairplex Drive)
• South Bay Galleria (1815 Hawthorne Blvd., Redondo Beach, CA 90278)
• Carbon Health – Echo Park – Walk-Up Only (2110 Sunset Blvd., Suite M, Los Angeles, CA 90026)
• Crenshaw Christian Center (7901 S. Vermont Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90044)
• Glendale Memorial Hospital (222 W. Eulalia St., Glendale, CA 91204)
• Hansen Dam Recreational Center (entrance on Osborne St., 11798 Foothill Blvd., Lake View Terrace, CA 91342)
• High Desert Medical Group (43839 15th St. W., Lancaster, CA 93534
• Hotchkin Memorial Training Center (1700 Stadium Way, Los Angeles, CA 90012)
• VA Parking Lot 15 (at corner of Constitution and Davis, 100 Constitution Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90095
• Northridge Hospital Medical Center (18460 Roscoe Blvd., Northridge, CA 91325 (enter on Reseda Blvd.)
• Lincoln Park (3501 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90095)
• AltaMed Medical and Dental Group — Commerce, Goodrich (972 Goodrich Blvd., Commerce, CA 90022)
• AltaMed Medical Group — Pico Rivera, Passons (6336 Passons Blvd., Pico Rivera, CA 90660)
• AltaMed Medical and Dental Group — South Gate (8627 Atlantic Ave., South Gate, CA 90280)
• Long Beach City College (1305 E. Pacific Coast Hwy., Long Beach, CA 90806)
• AltaMed Medical and Dental Group — West Covina (1300 S. Sunset Ave., West Covina, CA 91790)
• Charles R. Drew Campus (1731 E 120th St. Los Angeles, CA 90059)
• Santa Clarita Testing Site (26455 Rockwell Canyon Rd., Santa Clarita, CA 91355)
• Pasadena Testing Site (1001 Rose Bowl Dr., Pasadena, CA 91103)
• East LA College (1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez, Monterey Park, CA 91754 – b/w Floral & Cesar Chavez)
• Avors Medical Group (42135 10th St W ste 101, Lancaster, CA 93534)
• Warner Center (6097 Canoga Ave., Woodland Hills, CA 91367)
• Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (8730 Alden Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90059)
• Kedren Community Health Center – Walk Up Only (4211 Avalon, Los Angeles, CA 90011)
• Altamed Medical Group (2040 Camfield Avenue, Los Angeles, Ca 90040)
• Bellflower Civic Center (16600 Civic Center Drive, Bellflower)
• The Forum (3900 W Manchester Blvd, Inglewood)
• El Monte – San Gabriel Valley Airport (4233 Santa Anita Ave, El Monte)
• AltaMed Evaluation and Testing Site – Pennsylvania (1724 Pennsylvania Ave., Los Angeles, 90033)
RELATED: CoronavirusNOW.com, FOX launches national hub for COVID-19 news and updates.