FOX 11’s vaccine finder is connecting San Bernardino County residents with information about where you can get vaccinated, when you are eligible and where you can go to track available doses in your community.
- Vaccine available: Pfizer and Moderna
- First and second doses available
- Appointments are park and walk-in
- Registration link: https://sbcovid19.com/vaccine/
WHO CAN GET VACCINATED
Anyone over the age of 16 is eligible to be vaccinated in San Bernardino County.
San Bernardino County residents who need assistance with scheduling a vaccination appointment at one of the public health sites or have questions about the vaccine can call 909-387-3911 or by email at coronavirus@DPH.sbcounty.gov.
What items should I bring when I come to my appointment?
- A photo ID that includes your date of birth (driver’s license or passport).
Individuals being vaccinated MUST provide proof of vaccine eligibility under the current phases and tiers.
- Proof of residence (physical/digital)
- An employee ID card or badge, OR
- A signed letter from an employer on company letterhead (physical/digital), OR
- A pay stub with your name (physical/digital), OR
- If eligible due to age, residents can provide their photo ID that includes your date of birth.
If this is your second dose appointment, please bring:
- Vaccine record card and a photo ID
For updated information on available appointments at each location, click here. Below is a map of vaccine sites administered by San Bernardino County Public Health: