LOS ANGELES, Calif. (FOX 11) - It sounds spicy, but it's actually really important for married couples to keep their connection and bond in the bedroom.
Dr. Jenn Mann joined us on Good Day LA with several tips and advice on why it is so important to ask for what you want!
1) Use positive reinforcement
2) Build on what's already happening
3) Say "I had a dream..." if you're embarrassed.
4) Try saying "instead of, let's try this..."
5) Use one word corrections.
6) Consider the Gottman ratio: For every negative reaction, give five positive ones.
Watch the full video above!