HACIENDA HEIGHTS, Calif. (FOX 11) - Taquesta Graham, 28, the mother of Trinity Love Jones whose body was found in a duffel bag in Hacienda Heights, has been booked on homicide charges.
Graham has been charged as the second suspect in the killing of her 9-year-old daughter, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said.
The District Attorney's Office is expected to file murder charges on March 20, 2019. Graham's arraignment for the murder charge will follow the filing on Wednesday at Pomona Court.
- Criminal charges being prepared for mother of little girl found in duffel bag
- Homicide detectives need help identifying child found dead near hiking trail in Hacienda Heights
- Girl found dead in duffel bag identified as 9-year-old Trinity Jones; 2 people detained
- Mom's boyfriend expected to be charged in death of girl whose body was dumped, stuffed in duffel bag
- Mom's boyfriend, a convicted child abuser, charged in death of girl stuffed in duffel bag
Graham's boyfriend, Emiel Lamar, was charged as the primary suspect in Trinity's death. On March 5, 2019, the 9-year-old's body was found stuffed into a duffel bag and dumped near a trail in Hacienda Heights.