(FOX 11) - Boo at the L.A. Zoo, is where you’ll find Halloween adventure every day in October and special entertainment including live performances, special animal feedings, pumpkin carving, strolling characters, and crafts on weekends. Costumes are encouraged!
Weekend Boo Adventures
- Spooky Crafts – Create bat and spider web masterpieces from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Musical Monster Mash-Up – Laugh and sing along with Swazzle’s sweet-and-spooky Halloween puppet show at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Fire & Ice Science Show – Enter a mad scientists lab and witness jaw-dropping demonstrations at 2:30 p.m.
- Halloween Dance Party with the GEC Street Team – Dance and play fun family games (with prizes!) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Disney’s Moana – Don’t miss Disney’s Moana photo opportunity at Boo at the Zoo this weekend, where you can immerse yourself into Oceania!
- Masterpiece Pumpkins – Marvel at expert carving demonstrations from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Meet The PJ Masks! – Catboy, Owlette and Gekko are soaring into action at Boo at the Zoo on Saturday, October 29th! You can meet the PJ Masks throughout the day at the Ghoulish Grove!
- Strolling Characters – Meet and take pictures with spooky and fanciful characters from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Peppa Pig Meet and Greet! – Oinktastic News! Peppa Pig is visiting Boo at the Zoo on Sunday, October 30 — be sure to stop by the Ghoulish Grove to meet her throughout the day on Sunday, October 30!
- Fearsome Feedings & Creature Treats – Watch as our animal residents enjoy seasonal treats all their own. See schedule below. Warning: Includes carcass feedings. Parental discretion is advised.
Don’t miss trick-or-treating on October 29 and 30!
This year’s West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval will celebrate the disco era that paved the way to the City’s incorporation in 1984. Staged over a one-mile stretch of Santa Monica Boulevard/Historic Route 66, this year’s Halloween Carnaval will feature several areas with live DJs who will entertain wildly dressed crowds for a five-hour one-of-a-kind experience.
The Los Angeles Haunted Hayride returns to its darker and more disturbing roots with this year’s brand new and most innovative theme to date, 'Secret Society.' For the first time ever, guests will leave the safety of the hay wagon. Upon returning to their wagon, society members will continue down the secret road of power, corruption, influence, tyranny, and evil, allowing members to see that this day is not all about costumes and candy.
Great Wolf Lodge Howl-O-Ween: Treat your kids to their most spooktacular Halloween ever during our month-long Howl-O-Ween festivities. Pack up your plastic pumpkin pails and plenty of ghostly garments for Costume Parades, Trick or Treat Trails, scary-silly Story Times and Monster Bash Dance Parties.
Copyright 2016 FOX 11 Los Angeles: Download our mobile app for breaking news alerts or to watch FOX 11 News | Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Be a citizen journalist for FOX 11 and get paid – download the Fresco News App today.