E-cigarette explodes in man's pants at Anaheim store

- A man was left with serious burns after a scary situation at a store in Anaheim.

A customer was shopping for a television at the HDTV Outlet when an e-cigarette in his pants exploded, according to the store.

The force of the blast tore the man's pants and burned his leg. The man was able to walk out of the store on his own, the company said.

The explosion was captured on the company's surveillance video. 

Copyright 2018 FOX 11 Los Angeles: Download our mobile app for breaking news alerts or to watch FOX 11 News | Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories