LOS ANGELES (FOX 11) - Planning a St. Patrick’s Day brunch? Pour Company Executive Chef Nick Oberlin and Mona Schlutz shared some delicious food ideas for your festive gathering!
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Pastrami Sweet Potato Hash with Mustard Hollandaise
- Avocado Toast on Toasted Ciabatta with Arugula & Dukah
- Chicken & Waffles with Pink Peppercorn Syrup
- 3-Star Pancakes with Pistachio Whip
- Green Eggs & Ham Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
- Kiwi Mimosa
- Green Beer (of course!)
Located in the heart of downtown Fullerton, Pour Company offers a seasonal menu of American classics by Chef Oberlin. Check out more about Pour Company here.