LOS ANGELES (FOX 11) - Popular items on the Valentine's Day wishlist include a nice dinner out, chocolates, flowers or a relaxing vacation, according to RetailMeNot.com.
Sara Skirboll shared 2019 gift ideas that your Valentine will fall in love with and also save you some cash.
1) Custom M&M’s
• Give the gift of chocolate this Valentine’s Day! Who doesn’t love a sweet treat on Valentine’s Day? What makes it even better is a little personalization.
• Shoppers can customize M&M’s with sweet messages and even images of faces on them.
• Shoppers can head to MyMMs.com and personalize their own.
• Deal: Receive 20 percent off gifts and free standard shipping on orders of $75 or more.
2) 1-800-Flowers - Victorian Romance and Valentine Magic
• Symbolizing love and admiration, roses continue to be the most popular gift for Valentine’s Day.
• Hand-gathered inside a sleek cylinder vase, the Victorian Romance and Valentine Magic bouquets from the 1-800-Flowers.com 2019 Valentine’s Day Collection, are a rich gathering of beautiful and bright blooms.
• These bouquets range from $59.99 - $119.90.
• Deal: Right now shoppers can get a RMN Exclusive of $10 Off Valentine's Day Orders of $39.99 or more.
• Ugg is a global lifestyle brand known for their classic and comfortable boots. Over the years the brand has expanded and sells footwear, apparel, accessories and even homewares.
• The lightweight and cozy robes make you feel like your wrapped in a blanket with the softest fleece on the outside. The Duffield style robe is $130 and Robinson style robe is $145.
• A popular Ugg brand item are the soft and comfortable slippers. Made with natural wool lining and easy slip on shape. Three styles shown on Good Day LA include the Flufette, the Scuff, and the Ascot slipper ranging from $80 - $120.
• Deal: Shoppers can get up to 40 percent off at Ugg.
4) RH XO Bookends
• Let the book lover in your world embrace their book collections in an affectionate hug and kiss with these XO cast-metal bookends from RH TEEN.
• Crafted of weighty sand-cast metal, these bookends are available on RHTeen.com in both brass and pewter.
• Shoppers can find these XO bookends starting at $119 for a set of two and make the perfect Valentine’s Day décor or gift for the book lover in your life.
• Deal: Shoppers can get up to 70 percent off select items and additional 20 percent off for RH Members.
5) Hanky Panky Thong Rose Bouquet
• Want an alternative to the classic rose bouquet this Valentine’s Day? Gift The Thong Rose Bouquet from Hanky Panky which comes with either 1, 6 or 12 long stem roses, in a floral box with tissue and a packet of our exclusive lingerie wash.
• When she releases each pin to unfold her thongs, she reveals a silk rose underneath.
• The thong roses which range from $29 for a single rose to $300 for a bouquet of 12 and are available online at HankyPanky.com and come in the signature stretch lace in low or original rise styles.
6) Moet & Chandon Impérial Rosé Living Ties Limited Edition
• Moët (pronounced “mow-ett”) & Chandon Impérial Rosé Living Ties Limited Edition bottles have just launched, and are perfect to enjoy with or gift to your loved ones this Valentine’s Day.
• This champagne is a non vintage rose of pink bubbles with a rich burst of exotic fruits and roundness of stone fruits
• The Moët Impérial Rosé Living Ties Limited Edition designs are available in a celebratory gift box with a full size regular bottle for $49.99 and a moet mini for $16.99
• Deal: Wine.com: 15 percent off gift baskets or wine gift sets. Up to 50 percent off wines under $20.
7) The London West Hollywood packages
• Modern, luxury, boutique hotel has exclusive Valentine’s Day packages with something for you and a significant other or something for you and your best girls if you want to go all out for Galentine’s Day.
• You can even bring your pup along as its pet friendly. Adorable resident bulldog puppies, Winston & Churchill, are even there to greet you.
• Valentine’s Day packages:
-Galentine’s Day: Largest penthouse in LA accommodating 10 people, includes welcome champagne and cocktails, hair and makeup in the salon, private dining session and a photography session for Instagram, $10,000.
-Love Suite Love: One night accommodating with gourmet snacks and in-room movie credit, hand drawn bath service and breakfast in bed -- $800.
• Gift basket includes: Caramel Popcorn, Chocolate Cupcakes, Pink Champagne Kisses, Bottle of Laurent Perrier Champagne, Bath Robes, Envelopes that have the London Logo (representing the One night accommodation for two), Framed Picture of Winston and Churchill (these are the resident English Bulldogs at the hotel).