LOS ANGELES (FOX 11) - The City of Beverly Hills released a list to help the public avoid possible traffic congestion during President Donald Trump's visit to the Los Angeles area on Friday.
Editor's note: President Trump is approximately 45 minutes behind schedule, this will impact some of the times listed below.
The following areas of Los Angeles and Beverly Hills should be avoided when possible to prevent travel delays for community members:
- The area around Bundy Drive between Airport Avenue & W. Pico Boulevard - 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- The area around Sunset Boulevard between S. Sepulveda Boulevard & N. Hillcrest Drive (Beverly Hills) - 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The area around Sunset Boulevard between N. Hillcrest Drive (Beverly Hills) & S. Sepulveda Boulevard - 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- The area around Bundy Drive between W. Pico Boulevard & Airport Avenue - 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Closures / Restrictions (no bus routes impacted by the hard closures):
- Sunset Boulevard between Foothill Road and Hillcrest Road will be closed from 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Foothill, Elm and Maple Drives will be closed between Sunset Boulevard and Elevado Avenue from 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
This information has been provided to the public with the approval of the United States Secret Service.