LOS ANGELES, Calif. (FOX 11) - As the LA Rams gear up for their first regular-season home game in over two decades, fans are getting ready too.
The Rams will take on the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday, September 18 at 1:05pm at the Coliseum and the game will air on FOX 11.
Here are some tips for fans attending the game:
Parking and Transportation
- Limited parking is available in USC Campus lots for $50 (see map at top of article). Parking in Exposition Park lots is by permit only
- Parking lots open 5 hours prior to kickoff and close 90 minutes after the game ends
- Fans are encouraged to take Metro or Metrolink due to the limited parking. Metrolink is offering special train service to all Rams home games this season for just $10 round-trip.
- No tailgating is allowed on the USC Campus or USC Campus Parking facilities
- Tailgating is allowed in designated Exposition Park lots, (1, 2, 4, 5 ,6, South Lawn and State Dr.) but only in individual parking spaces in front or behind each vehicle. Fans may not use multiple spaces without a car and a small canopy (no larger than 10x10) may be used
- Tailgating is not allowed in Lot 3, Visitor Parking, South Park Dr., Martin Luther King Blvd., or Expo Center Dr.
- The Rams Fan Fest is held on Christmas Tree Lane in Expo Park
- Full tailgating rules can be found here.
- Gates open 2 hours prior to kickoff except for Gates 1 and 28 which open 3 hours before kickoff; no re-entry is allowed
- Metal detectors are installed at all gates
- The Clear Bag Policy is in effect for all games at the Coliseum. Fans are encouraged not to bring any bags, but allowed bags must follow the below specifications:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceeding 12"x6"x12"
- 1-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, may be carried along with one of the clear bag options
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection
- Purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions and camera bags are not allowed
- Additional information can be found here.
- Will Call is at Gate 4 and opens 4 hours before kickoff and closes after halftime
- Will Call tickets can only be picked up by the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope with valid photo ID
- The Ticket Office for any ticket issues is Gate 29
Copyright 2016 FOX 11 Los Angeles : Download our mobile app for breaking news alerts or to watch FOX 11 News | Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Be a citizen journalist for FOX 11 and get paid – download the Fresco News App today.