A toddler is suspended above the ground by her wrist after her bracelet is caught in the garage door.
FOX's Kaitlin Monte has the details behind this shocking video.
Experts warn parents to be careful when allowing toddlers to wear any type of jewelry and say necklaces are particularly dangerous because kids can easily choke.
Copyright 2017 FOX 11 Los Angeles : Download our mobile app for breaking news alerts or to watch FOX 11 News | Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Be a citizen journalist for FOX 11 and get paid – download the Fresco News App today.