LOS ANGELES, Calif. (FOX 11) - Labor Day is just around the corner and if you don’t have a getaway plan just yet - no need to worry. September is one of the top times to shop for airfare deals and RetailMeNot data shows that deals average nearly 50 percent off.
• Hotels.com: Labor Day Sale! Up to 40% off your booking (Sitewide Sale)
• Travelocity: 10% Off $150 on Select Hotels (RMN Exclusive code)
• Priceline: $10 off Express Deals Rental Car with $150+ Spend (RMN Exclusive Code)
• Old Navy Styles:
-Whether you are staying in L.A. or heading to another sunny beach destination - you want everyone in the family looking their best this Labor Day
-Go from lounging poolside to hitting the town with the various styles from Old Navy
-From August 30 - September 3, Old Navy will let shoppers get 50% off all jeans, dresses, tees, and even sweatshirts and hoodies for the cooler months ahead.
-Get everyone in the family looking their best for Labor Day weekend.
-DEAL: RMN EXCLUSIVE: Make My Monday DEAL: For a limited time today, Old Navy is also offering $15 cash back on $30+ sitewide.
BEACH & POOL
• If you plan on staying in LA and soaking in the end of summer rays at the beach or a pool, stock up on the essentials from Target, like towels, pool floats or games.
• f you are wanting to maximize your time outside this weekend, pack a picnic to the local beach or park with this flatware caddy and trays from Chip and Joanna Gaines’ newest collection “Hearth & Hand”
• For all Labor Day finds to make your outdoor activities
• DEAL: Shoppers can get all of this at Target and save $5 off of $50+ on select items and free shipping
• BigMouth Donut Pool Float, $19.99
• Pale and bucket set
• Garnier SkinActive Soothing Rose Water Facial Mist
-Flights and long, hot summer days can be very tiresome and leave you feeling either very dry and dehydrated, or in need of some cool refreshment
-Rose water lightly hydrates leaving skin feeling soothed and refreshed
-Available in a convenient travel size, it is perfect for a hot Labor Day getaway for instant refreshing on-the-go
o Shoppers can find this full or travel size at Walgreens where they can also get $10 cash back on $50+
• Bliss “Eye Do All Things” Hydrating Eye Gel
-Traveling can be tiresome and If you plan on hitting the road or skies for a quick Labor Day trip, you want to look and feel your best.
-This eye gel is fragrance free and has a steel rollerball massaging applicator that hydrates and awakens your skin - while depuffing, brightening and lightening.
-Made with caffeine, peptides Vitamin C and plant stem cells gives radiant appearance instantly!
-DEAL: Shoppers can find this at Target under $20 where they can also get $5 off $50+ select items.
• Nuun Tablets
-If you find yourself traveling with the general public, it is always a good idea to keep an eye on your health.
-If you are on-the-go or under the weather, the Nuun tablet is a hydration supplement that is perfect for when you are traveling and want to stay healthy.
-The effervescent tablets have plant based antioxidants, electroltyes and anti inflammatory ingredients - and are also vegan, gluten free and Non GMO
-DEAL: Get a pack of 4 (40 servings) for under $20 on Amazon where they are also offering up to 30% off