Hoverboard explodes in flames on sidewalk in Koreatown

Delvon Simmons posted this video to his Facebook page and it's gone viral.This happened today in Koreatown.
    
You can hear Simmons saying.. "six hundred dollars down the drain"..
    
He goes on to warn everyone to remove hoverboards from their house... Or it'll burn down!
    
Considered a top holiday present gift this year, hoverboards have been in the spotlight after multiple incidents of the things catching fire.

 

So this just happened.If you have them Hover boards get them out of your house asap. Parents tell your kids to be extra careful.

Posted by Delvon Simmons on Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Copyright 2015 FOX 11 Los Angeles : Download our mobile app for breaking news alerts or to watch FOX 11 News | Follow us on FacebookTwitter and YouTube.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories