MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. (FOX 35 ORLANDO) - If 'Moana' and 'marijuana' sounds the same to you, you're not alone.
A Georgia woman's Facebook post is going viral after posting about a hilarious birthday cake mix-up.
Kensli Taylor Davis says that her mom ordered a cake from a local baker for her upcoming 25th birthday party. Her mother told the baker how much Kensli loved Disney's 'Moana' and wanted a cake themed around the character.
When her mother went to pick up the cake, she found a marijuana-themed birthday surprise!
"So my mama called and ordered me a cake telling them how much I loved Moana. (Because really I do)," Kensli wrote on Facebook. "Well needless to say these people thought she said marijuana 😂😂😂 ."
The baker reportedly misheard the mother and decorated Kensli's cake with a cannabis leaf and a 'My Little Pony' character that appeared to be stoned and smoking a joint. To complete the look, the pony also appeared to have red eyes and a pot leaf tattoo on its side.
Despite the mix-up, Kensli tells Fox 35 that it was the best cake ever!
"That ice cream cake was still good though 🤷🏻♀️."
What other people are reading right now:
- Mother of son with Down syndrome sues hospital, would've had abortion
- 21 American flags stolen from US veterans' graves on Fourth of July and burned: police
- Illinois cancels band from fair lineup over Confederate flag
- Loud fart gives away suspect's hiding spot, leads to arrest
- Recall: Hot dog, hamburger buns sold at Walmart, Publix could contain plastic