(FOX 11) - Enter for your chance to win four 1-day, 1-park tickets to Disneyland Resort! Click here for contest entry.
Disneyland Ticket Giveaway
Who Can Enter
- Entrants must be legal California residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
- Employees of Fox Television Stations, LLC, owner of television station KTTV, and Disney® (collectively, “Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY.
- Only one entry per e-mail address per hour until each code word expires. The giveaway begins at 7:00 a.m. local time on November 13, 2017, and all entries must be received by 12:00 noon local time on November 17, 2017 (the “Giveaway Period”).
- To enter, watch “Good Day LA” between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. during the Giveaway Period and look for the code word that will be announced once per hour. Then go to www.foxla.com/contests and click on the link banner to the “Disneyland® Ticket Giveaway.” Follow all instructions to complete the entry including entering a valid code word. Code words are valid for entry until 12:00 noon on the day they are broadcast. If for any reason “Good Day LA” is not telecast on one or more days during the Giveaway Period, then those days will be eliminated from the entry period.
- Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of KTTV’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
- During the Giveaway Period, three winner(s) will be selected each day by random drawing from among valid entries having the correct code word, for a total of 15 winner(s).
8. The winner(s) will each receive a Disneyland® Prize Package consisting of four 1-Day, 1-Park general admission passes. Tickets must be used by September 15, 201 The approximate retail value of each prize is $496. Prizes provided by Disney.
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone on or about the day they are selected. The winner(s) must respond to prize notification within 2 days, and the winner(s) will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in the manner and within the time period communicated by Sponsor or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, does not respond to prize notification, or does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing if, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, time permits.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s). The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
- The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize in a giveaway sponsored by KTTV or KCOP within any 12-month period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. A winner who does not return the Certification of Eligibility and Release in time is still treated as a winner for purposes of this rule and therefore will be ineligible to win another giveaway for 12 months.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
- Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
- These giveaway rules are available at www.foxla.com/contests, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KTTV, 1999 South Bundy Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90025, through December 17, 2017.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope no later than one year following the end of the entry period, to: 1999 South Bundy Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.