The holiday shopping season is upon us, and we know everyone has a fashionista in their life to shop for – whether it’s your sister, best friend or let's be honest if YOU want a treat yourself to a little something (especially for all those holiday events and parties coming up!)
We all know someone looking to find those in-demand accessories before they start flying off the shelves. Today style fashion editor, Jamie Krell, is here on behalf of eBay to take us through the best ‘splurge’ and ‘steal’ boots that any style-focused lady on your shopping list would be thrilled to find under their tree.
TREND: WINTER WHITE BOOTIE
- Splurge Balenciaga Ville Booties retail for $950
- Found a Balenciaga pair on eBay here for $400
- Steal Steve Madden Gaze Booties retail for $70
TREND: BROWN LEATHER "WORK-BOOT"
- Splurge Buscemi Exclusive Site Boots retail for $562 (seen recently in an Instagram post from JLo here)
- Steal Timberland Kenniston Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots retail for $140
TREND: OVER THE KNEE BOOT
- Splurge Stuart Weitzman HiLine Over the Knee Boot, typically retails for $800
- On eBay on you can buy a new pair for $499 (see here)
- Steal Nature Breeze Over the Knee Boots retail for $35 on eBay (Jamie wearing them)
TREND: PEARL HEEL DETAILS
- Splurge Gucci Peyton Pearly Heel Ankle Boots retail for $1,690
- Steal Express Pearl Heeled Boots retail for $30
TREND: SILVER CRYSTALS
- Splurge Yves Saint Laurent Niki Over-the-Knee Crystal Boots retail for $10,000 (celebrities like Rihanna, Kendall Jenner & Cardi B – here)
- Steal Wiley Knee High Pointed Toe Glitter Boots retail on eBay for $30
eBay Holiday Messages
- eBay helps you find the best gifts for everyone on your list this holiday and everything you need for the season.
- eBay offers Guaranteed Delivery and a Price Match Guarantee, ensuring you get what you want, when you want it, all at the best value.
- 80% of the items on the site are brand new, with no bidding required at all! eBay’s Daily Deals do not require a membership, and all of them offer free shipping.
- Discover 1.1 billion listings – including new items and top brands- based on what’s right for you and the people on your gift list.