LOS ANGELES, Calif. (FOX 11) - Fashion journalist and author Kathryn Eisman, founder of women’s website www.HighHeelJungle.com and fashion sock line was here with the most fashionable looks for mom and her matching little ones for Mother's Day.
Look 1: Boho Mom
• Nothing cuter and more practical than matching denim and doesn’t have to be boring!
• Madison wearing denim with this very on trend chunky flower embroidery – by KUT from the Kloth available at www.Nordstrom.com perfect for mother who has fashion minded but also budget minded- every single piece on Madison is well under $100, compared to designer denim which can cost hundreds of dollars.
Look 2: Fashionista Mom
• Pastel power suits are one of the biggest trends we’re seeing. Pink one from Zara. Stella in pink linen asymmetrical dress.
• Paired with what looks like a normal tank, actually BellyBandits “MotherTucker” tank, sucks Mamas tummy in and controls that muffin top!
• Teamed it with statement socks, it’s really replaced the statement bag or shoe as the must have accessory.
• These are actually www.HighHeelJungle.shop. They say “Leave Me Alone,” such a fun Mother’s Day gift because we all know as a Mom you’re never left alone!
• Limited edition matching glitter and tulle socks for Mother /Daughter available right now- guaranteed delivery before mother’s day! Just $22! Everythings under $30
Look 3: Beach Chic Mom
• As the weather warms up, who doesn’t love a romper! These luxurious rompers by Vineyard Vines famous for their prints, in this timeless navy and white, 100% cotton so breathable. $65 for kids romper/ $118. www.vineyardwines.com
• Paired it with these “I heart you Mama” shades $22 from www.ShopBuru.com, a Mama owned business and designed to elevate mom style, clever hidden features, like this concealed zip, for easy nursing.
Look 4: Athlesuire Mom
• If you’re a mom of boys, you know Mother’s Day is probably going to include running around why not do it in style!
• Grayson is wearing this extremely cool sweat suit by Haus of JR, which was created by LA based husband and wife who were inspired when they had kids.
• They have 2 boys and a baby girl and wanted to create pieces that are gender neutral so you can hand them down to younger brother or sister!
• Chantal is wearing Aussie athlesuire brand, P.E Nation- retro inspired, performance fabrics and has a huge celebrity following. www.Hausofjr.com www.penation.com
Look 5: Gingham Gal Mom
• Gingham is such a hot look this summer, not that it ever goes away, and it’s fun to see it in a variety of colors. Also a fresh way to match your little one without it being as obvious.
• Haley wearing this dress from Old Navy, under $45 dollars. Shoes are $22.99!
• Capri dress currently $18
• Zuri in gingham ruffle-top and bloomers…something so old fashion and adorable about this look.
• Love how at those prices you can dress the whole family to coordinate- which elevates the whole day, makes it so much more fun.