During the holidays you may gain a few pounds from eating your favorite foods. Dr. Melina is here to make our holiday meals healthier, yet still tasty and enjoyable.
These swaps can all be found in her new book ‘The Doctor On Demand Diet.’
Dr. Melina’s expertise as an MD with a specialty license in nutrition (PNS) – specializing exclusively in nutrition for weight loss, disease prevention and treatment.
- Instead of chips and spinach dip…have green goddess dip and julienned vegetables!
- Instead of prime rib…try flank steak with chimichurri sauce!
- Instead of candied sweet potato…make spiced butternut squash!
- Instead of green bean casserole…have charred spicy green beans!
- Instead of holiday brunch quiche…try egg white cupcakes!
In her new book: “The Doctor on Demand Diet”
- Customizable eating, exercise, and behavioral plans
- An eating plan to match one’s individual metabolic profile – insulin profiling very important, especially for women
- Flexible plan that provides continued weight loss while preventing frustrating weight-loss plateaus – without eliminating food groups
- Recipes developed by Michael Schley, a professional chef whose credits include a stint at the famous French Laundry
- Culinary medicine – what Dr. Melina is all about – finding flavor without fat, delicious substitutions, health really does start in the kitchen!
Check out the official website for Dr. Melina Jampolis.