It's Dine L.A.'s ‘Restaurant Week’, and we've got 3 restaurants here to show us their delicious options at big discount.
More than 300 restaurants participate in Dine LA, taking place January 18-31st.
DineL.A. exists to discover, support and promote Los Angeles’ dynamic culinary scene. As a part of the Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board (L.A. Tourism), dineL.A. produces Restaurant Week, a biannual, 14-day dining event showcasing the city as a premier dining destination. dineL.A.’s programs are designed to stimulate business and introduce new customers to restaurants located in the many neighborhoods throughout L.A. County. For more information, news, and updates, visit www.discoverlosangeles.com/what-to-do/restaurants and follow dineL.A. on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Price: Lunch for $15, Dinner for $29
- Chef: Akasha Richmond
- Sambar features dishes that focus on the multi-regional traditions and cooking of India from the truck stops (dhabas) found off of the highways in India, to the modern and inventive techniques found in the fine dining establishments of New Delhi or Mumbai. Akasha Richmond’s other restaurant AKASHA will also be participating.
Restaurant: Culina at Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Price: Lunch $25, Dinner $49
- Chef: Denis Dello Stritto
- The menu courses include some of Chef Denis' favorite ingredients popular in Italy, including Burrata, octopus, beef cheeks, persimmon and fresh pasta.
- Please visit www.culinarestaurant.com for menus and information.
- •Charity Partnership: Together with OpenTable, dineL.A. will promise $1 of each seated reservation booked through www.discoverlosangeles.com/dineLA to the Midnight Mission, which will serve one nutritious meal to someone in need.
- Price: Lunch for $20 Dinner for $39
- Chef: Kris Morningstar
- Highlights include Terrine’s signature, decadent Burger with Truffle Butter, Sage Aioli, and Concentrated Tomatoes at lunch; and Wagyu Beef with Brown Butter Pomme Purée, Lambs Leaf Lettuce, and Crunchy Salad for dinner.