One of our favorite chef's is back. Ronnie Woo was here with some delicious and easy fall recipes.
Mexican Brownie Thin Sandwiches
6 tablespoons of butter
¼ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, plus ½ cup
1 teaspoon of espresso powder
½ cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon of salt
¼ cup of flour
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small pot, melt the butter and ¼ cup of chocolate over medium heat, just until chocolate has fully melted.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the espresso powder, sugar, pure vanilla extract, and salt. Whisk in the egg, followed by the flour, until fully incorporated.
- Evenly spread the batter onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and sprinkle the ½ cup of chocolate chips evenly across the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (turning pan halfway through), until the top begins to crack. Let cool before cutting and sandwiching with frosting. Enjoy!