How do a can of Coke, black tea, and a grapefruit all clean your bathroom? If you've run out of traditional cleaning supplies, we're about to show you the secrets...
- Shine your sink with baby oil
- Clean your bathroom mirror with black tea
- Use soda to clean the inside of the toilet
- Vinegar and baking soda can be used for a natural toilet cleaner.
- Clean the shower by putting salt on a grapefruit to get rid of soap residue.
- Easily clean a showerhead by soaking it in a Ziploc bag with distilled vinegar.
- Clean tile grout with an old tooth brush and toothpaste.
- Placing a smartphone or mp3 device in a dry sink will amplify sound while cleaning.