It's Back To School time, and Dayna Devon was here with the latest looks!
LOOK 1: Gymboree – Brooklyn Basso
- As your little one gets ready for the very first day of school, Gymboree makes the transition easy and exciting with colorful, coordinated head-to-toe clothing
- This BTS season, Gymboree is teaming up with DonorsChoose.org to bring coloring supplies to students in your community who are lacking it most. To learn more, please visit: Gymboree.com/colortogether
- Available at Gymboree stores nationwide and online at Gymboree.com
LOOK 2: Crazy 8 - Kenyon Jones
- Crazy 8 makes fun, fashion-forward, yet age appropriate clothes for children, 6 months – 14 years old, with most items under $20.
- Available at Crazy 8 stores nationwide including the Glendale Galleria and online at crazy8.com/schoolstyle
- Must Have Fashion For Boys – Crazy 8 Plaid shirt & Rocker denim
- Punk-inspired plaids and cool-kid fitted denim and cargos are popular for boys for the back-to-school season.
LOOK 3: Janie & Jack - Junius Jones
- Janie and Jack is timeless and elegant children’s clothing with a modern twist.
- The heirloom-quality looks for newborns to size 8 (12 years old), feature finely-crafted details such as hand-embroidery, hand-smocking and special prints that treasured moments for mom and their little oens.
- Available at Janie and Jack stores nationwide including The Gorve and online at janieandjack.com
- Most items are under $100
LOOK 4: vineyard vines + King of Harts by Melissa Joan Hart – Luca Flemming
- At vineyard vines, the whole family can join in the back-to-school fun while giving back to those in need through their #WhalesForACause campaign featuring Whale Stanley. Visit your local vineyard vines store or www.vineyardvines.com to print your whale cut-out. Get creative, color it in and design as you please, then share with the hashtag #WhalesForACause on any social channel. For each photo shared, vineyard vines will donate one healthy lunch to a child in need through the Jason Dufner foundation through September 25th.
- Palm Embroidered Shep Shirt, $60
- Madras Jersey Polo, $45
- King of Harts by Melissa Joan Hart is an American inspired boyswear line created by husband and wife team Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Wilkerson. The Fall 2015 collection was inspired by Lake Tahoe, where Melissa and Mark spend much of their vacation time with their 3 sons.
- Oscar Jean, $36
- Boys sizes 2-12 available online at kingofharts.com
Each look is completed with a Pottery Barn Kids backpack and/or lunch bag.
- Pottery Barn Kids’ smart backpacks, lunch bags and accessories are available in an array of sizes and styles, as well as options for personalization. Parents are sure to find gear for every imagination.
- Prices range from $19.50 – $74.50
- Available in Pottery Barn Kids stores nationwide including The Grove and online at www.potterybarnkids.com
LOOK 5 & 6 Private School Uniform INDIVIDUALITY – Audrey & MIchael
- Today, both private and public schools are requiring school uniforms or dress codes with mandatory color schemes.
- Cherokee School Uniforms has its pulse on back-to-school basics with school uniforms that meet classroom dress codes but still allow kids to personalize their look to “express themselves”
- Parents love the affordability, durability, and availability of the Cherokee School Uniforms, Prices range from $7.99 ---$29.99 and are available at Target and Target.com. These looks are under $30 for the whole outfit
- Audrey brings out her artistic side by updating the Cherokee Safari Dress with splashes of color. She’s wearing a Cherokee polka-dot tutu and paint splattered leggings, colorful accessories and a lunch bag!
- Michael is a sporty guy on the go. He’s wearing the Cherokee layered pique polo shirts –which are available for both boys and girls—and classic Cherokee flat front shorts. He’s representing his school colors with mix and match socks and colorful sweatbands that show he’s got game!
LOOK 7 & 8 Kate Spade New York - Saskia
- JILLIAN DRESS $98.00
- KID'S SAFFIANO LEATHER SCOUT CROSS BODY $148.00
- KIDS' LARGE STRIPED BOW HEADBAND $18.00
- H&M Jude Liam Del Real
- Boys Plaid Shirt$14.99
- Boys Chino Pants $17.99
- Boys High Top Sneakers $17.99
- Boys Baseball Hat $7.99
- Boys Backpack $24.99
LOOK 9 Catimini – Gia
- Catimini is an adorable kid's line from France
- Clothes are fashion-forward, yet age-appropriate
- Sarah Jessica Parker & Beyonce's little girls are big fans!
- Available online or at the Catimini boutique in Beverly Hills
Look 10 Heart & Soul Kids – Olivia & Carter
- An online boutique created by 2 moms, Heart & Soul kids is a fun, effortless way to dress your little ones from head to toe in the coolest clothing and accessories. They search to find the hippest contemporary (yet comfortable) children's clothes with urban attitude. If you're looking for sparkles and fairies, you're in the wrong place. But if you're ready to rock out, then you're going to love their fashions from New York City to as far away as Australia. We carry a mix of popular designers, unique brands, and handmade labels from around the world, from Size 0 to Size 6.
Cool for the BIG kids: Kelle
- Kenneth Cole Connect Smart Watch $135
- www.Kennethcole.com and at Kenneth Cole Stores
- Alerts for incoming and missed calls, emails, text messages, alarms, and calendar invites
- Controls music playing on smartphone
- Joe’s #HELLO Jean
- Denim - $189 (excluding the battery pack)
- Battery Pack- $49
- www.joesjeans.com and at select Joe’s boutiques
- ABOUT JOE’S #HELLO JEAN: This fall, premium denim brand Joe’s introduces #Hello Jean, a jean designed to carry your phone and keep you charged. The #Hello jean features new patent pending pockets for your iPhone® and a battery pack connected to a detachable USB cord that plugs directly into your phone. The battery pack is compatible with the iPhone® 5, 5S, and 6. The #Hello jean will be available in the Women’s Mid-Rise Skinny in four versatile washes – the Regan (black) is featured here.