We have fitness tips and tricks from Physique 57’s Lauren Decierdo, and today she has 8 moves to do from your airport/plane seat.
It’s that time of the year again – the busy holiday season and it’s a little bit harder to get to the gym or your favorite workout class. Fitness instructor Lauren Decierdo from Physique 57 in Beverly Hills is here to demonstrate a few moves you can do, while you’re waiting at the airport or your own seat on a long flight across the country.
- Triceps dips in seat
- Figure 4 stretch to relieve lower back tension
- If you’re in business class you can do seated leg lifts!
- Lunges while waiting for bathroom in back of the plane, into a standing hip flexor stretch
- Upright parallel (feet hips width apart heels hovering off the floor) is easy to do almost anywhere. Great energy boost!
- You could even do scorpion pushups on a wall or chair in airport lounge.
- Calf raises or knee lifts standing or jogging the heels while seated in order to improve circulation to the ankles and reduce swelling
- You could also biceps curl your suitcase or overhead bag!!
Get the same great workout at home or on the go - anywhere, anytime - with unlimited, 24/7 access to the easy-to-use on demand video platform. A $57 monthly subscription gives you access to all online videos and workouts, including Beginner, 30 Minute Express, and Cardio Blast among others.
ABOUT PHYSIQUE 57
A fitness favorite since 2006, Physique 57 sparked a barre studio craze with its sold out classes, cult following and celebrity clientele.
Praised by press and consumers alike for its rapid results, the signature full body barre-based workout blends intervals of cardio, strength training, and stretching to sculpt your arms, thighs, abs, and seat.
Visible results in just 8 visits.
The studio offerings are complemented by fitness retail boutiques, award-winning DVDs, video on demand online workouts, and a widely celebrated book, The Physique 57 Solution, written by Co-Founders Tanya Becker and Jennifer Vaughan Maanavi.
N Canon Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210.