- Can put WHOLE fruits and veggies in (3in. opening) – so saves lots of time cutting
- It's a slow juicer, that presses rather than spins, so doesn't heat up like a centrifugal juicer and therefore preserve the healthy enzymes
- It's super quiet. Halleluiah!
1) GENTLE PEEL/EXFOLIANT PADS:
- In Juicer: Green Apple, slice of Pineapple, one Tomato, ½ Lemon, small Cucumber
- Put juice into jar with facial pad/cotton rounds
- Can do AM or PM, wipe on for 10 seconds – more intense peel, 30 seconds
2) HYDROSOL TONER, TONER CUBES & UNDER EYE DE-PUFFER!
- In Juicer: Cucumber, Celery, Aloe Vera Plant or Nopale plant
- Make a Tea: Green Tea Bag, Fresh Mint, tspn honey
- ½ tspn Apple Cider Vinegar
- Allow to cool, then combine the juice and the tea
- Put in a spray bottle and store in Fridge for a hydrosol toner, OR…
- Make "Toner Cubes" by putting the juice into ice trays – will last months, OR...
- Put into the spice jars with cotton rounds (Like we did with the peel) and use the cooling pads to reduce puffiness and inflammation
Copyright 2015 FOX 11 Los Angeles : Download our mobile app for breaking news alerts or to watch FOX 11 News | Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.