If you haven't gotten your act together for Thursday’s feast, we have a few last minute Thanksgiving ideas for you...
Chavela: Rachel Carr
- Chavela is a plant-based restaurant featuring Latin inspired cuisine.
- Chavela is located in Hollywood next door to sister restaurant Los Balcones
- Rachel Carr is the plant-based Executive Chef and uses ingredients sourced locally and organically
- Chavela is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner
1358 Vine Street
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Phone: (323) 871-8099
- Bouchon to-go is perfect those who want to eat at home -- but don't want to do the work.
- Bouchon serves up Thanksgiving with a "to go" of simple classic holiday dishes that can mix in with your own family recipes or traditions.
- Simple to order on line.
- From the prerequisite must haves - home style gravy, stuffing, cranberry, corn bread, green bean casserole, potatoes sides and savories and of course the best selection of pies.
235 N. Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
The Winery: Chef Yvon Goetz
Still taking reservations
- The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar Newport Beach will be hosting a very special 3-course Thanksgiving dinner featuring All-American classics.
- Guests will have their own pick of incredible appetizers like their specialty House Salad, Scottish Smoked Salmon, Pumpkin & Ricotta Ravioli, and Organic Tomatoes & Fresh Burrata.
- The main course offers impeccable dishes such as the Traditional Maple Glazed Free Range Turkey, King Salmon "a la Plancha", Wild White Shrimp and Maine Scallops, Brandt Beef Flatiron Steak and a Grilled Kurobuta Pork Chop.
- Save room for dessert! The Winery's selection includes their signature Callebaut Chocolate Cheesecake, Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee and Streusel Pumpkin Pie. Guests 12 and under will also be able to enjoy their own meal including a turkey dinner or sliders.
Reservations: 949-999-6622 www.thewineryrestaurant.net