International polo player Nacho Figueras gives a mini polo lesson. He teaches the hosts how to mount the horse, hold the stick and strike the ball.
Nacho and Veuve Clicquot are excited to announce the sixth-annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, Los Angeles will be held on Saturday, October 17 at Will Rogers State Park. This year’s event will once again support the preservation of Will Rogers State Historic Park, Will Rogers Polo Club and their efforts to preserve the sport of polo in Los Angeles
- For information on the event and to purchase tickets, visit www.vcpoloclassic.com
- As the biggest and most popular polo events in the country, the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, Los Angeles has exposed tens of thousands of people to the exciting sport of polo
- The Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, Los Angeles is open to the public and welcomes Angelenos to experience polo, dress up for a chic daytime event and enjoy flutes of Clicquot, while supporting a great cause, the Will Rogers State Historic Park
- For the first time ever, Veuve Clicquot is also offering tickets to a Rosé Garden, an elevated consumer experience. This ticket retails for four-hundred dollars per ticket ($400.00) and includes a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Rosé, premium views of the match from a chic garden setting, and gourmet lunchbox by Wolfgang Puck Catering
- Tickets to the sixth-annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, Los Angeles are available on www.vcpoloclassic.com
- The Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, Los Angeles is held at Will Rogers State Park where Hollywood greats including Clark Gable and Will Rogers himself used to play polo; Veuve Clicquot and Nacho are honored to bring the sport back to Los Angeles
- Guests can purchase Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label or Rosé by the flute or bottle and get bites from some of Los Angeles’s favorite food trucks including Baby’s Badass Burgers, Coolhaus, Cousin's Maine Lobster, Green Truck, Meat The Greek, The South Philly Experience, The Urban Oven, Border Grill, Beverly Wilshire Hotel, The Greasy Weiner and Wise Barbecue.