Three-time New York Best-Selling author Kimberly Snyder is back! This time, she wrote a new book, ‘Radical Beauty’ - a guide to transforming your health. In it Kimberly and Deepak Chopra explore Six Pillars of Healthy Living.
- Station 1: Internal nourishment, specifically foods that promote optimal circulation (pg. 26). Great for skin, great for vitality. citrus fruits, blueberries, avocados, chia seeds, dark chocolate garlic, pumpkin seeds, almonds
- Station 2: Internal nourishment, but now discussing how bitter foods are great for toning skin and purifying the body. Kim’s Cranberry Goddess Snacks (pg. 305 )
- Station 3: External nourishment, namely moisturizing dry skin as we enter the fall season. Recommends using a DIY mask – Radical Beauty Skin Texture Smoothing Mask (pg. 135) with natural Ingredients
- Station 4: Peak Beauty Sleep! Presenting the foods that promote good sleep quality (found on pg. 180), including sweet potatoes, bananas, and cherries.
- Station 5: Primal Beauty, the Ayurvedic practice of Vata, which represents the force of all movement and can help with digestions, elimination, breathing, circulation (page 206),namely cardamom, cumin, ginger, cinnamon, salt, mustard seed, or black pepper
Follow Kimberly Snyder on Twitter: @_KimberlySnyder
Copyright 2016 FOX 11 Los Angeles : Download our mobile app for breaking news alerts or to watch FOX 11 News | Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Be a citizen journalist for FOX 11 and get paid – download the Fresco News App today.