LOS ANGELES (FOX 11) - If you're planning a holiday soiree and it seems a bit overwhelming, we've got some tips and tricks to make your entertaining easy.
Gretchen Connelie with Tommy Bahama joined us with holiday entertaining-made-easy ideas:
• Always be prepared: Keep key party essentials in the house
• Use decorative tins for décor and color in your display/buffet
• Create a festive focal point with dessert buffet
• Label goodies so all can enjoy
• Use cupcake liners for any cookies or treats your guests bring so they work into your display
• A red, white and sparkling wine will work for any holiday occasion
• Set up a coffee station for a flavored coffee drinks.
• Specialty foods are great to serve guests or use as a gift.
• Keep pre-wrapped gifts on hand for anyone on your list…or anyone you forgot!