Global Wellness Day will be celebrated around the world in 100 countries on June 11th from sunrise in New Zealand until sunset in Hawaii, to help millions of people celebrate living well
Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills will be celebrating Global Wellness Day with a range of activities on Saturday, June 11, including a talk and food demo by leading Wellness Expert Nikki Sharp, author of the top selling 5 Day Real Food Detox book.
Nikki Sharp will be making and displaying the following plant-based items inspired by her book
1) Cauliflower sushi rolls
2) Roasted Stuffed Bell Peppers
3) Salad in a Jar
4) Pimped Out Water with rosemary, ginger and strawberries
5) Nikki’s Energy Smoothie with maca, coffee grinds, etc.
Please follow #FSWellness and #GlobalWellnessDay hashtags to see GWD celebrations around the world.
About Nikki & her book
The 5-Day Real Food Detox allows you to eat five times a day—and shed at least a pound a day—with meals and snacks developed by Sharp (and backed by a nutritionist and a registered dietician). The plan has been tested by Sharp’s 300,000-plus Instagram followers who have seen incredible results in only 5 days.
This is the only book on the market that touches on what to do prior to the detox, answers all your questions you might have during, and provides the perfect plan to follow post detox in order to keep the amazing results you see. Deemed the Pretox, Detox, and Aftertox, Sharp walks you through each step, making sure you have all the knowledge you need in order to see success. It also delves into the Guy-Tox, a male-only chapter, which gives scientific hard proof on why detoxing and clean eating works and why all men will see better results following this plan than scarfing down protein shakes and excessive meat products.
In The 5-Day Real Food Detox, you’ll discover:
- nutrient-dense foods that encourage detoxiﬁcation and weight loss
- the facts on juice, smoothie, tea, and raw food cleanses
- yummy foods to substitute when you crave unhealthy ones
- ingredients to avoid and how to decode food labels
- the secret to great-tasting meals—use spices instead of salt
- strategies for lowering stress and combating insomnia
- troubleshooting for food allergies, mood swings, bloating, and other detox issues
- how to maintain your results with The Sharp Lifetime Diet: a 10 day meal plan & 30 brand new recipes
The 5-Day Real Food Detox lays the groundwork for eating well and feeling wonderful for the rest of your life!
Copyright 2016 FOX 11 Los Angeles : Download our mobile app for breaking news alerts or to watch FOX 11 News | Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Be a citizen journalist for FOX 11 and get paid – download the Fresco News App today.