In celebration of Earth Day, succulents are the perfect eco-friendly arrangement for decorating your home or outdoor living space. Molly Wood from Molly Wood Garden Design came by to show us how chic our arrangements can be.
Because succulents store water in their leaves, they are easier to take care of and require less water than traditional floral arrangements – which is great because we’re in a drought.
- Instead of a bouquet of flowers, succulents make for great gifts.
- A few tips on how to plant the succulents:
- Mix and match the different colors and textures
- Knock off the dirt before you plant them
- Work from one side of the container to the other
- Make sure the arrangement has a “face”
- Give the arrangement a good soak once you’re done
- After that, sprinkle the arrangement with water once a week
- At Molly Wood Garden Design, we have everything you need to create the perfect succulent arrangement to match your home décor, or you can pick up a convenient arrangement made by our team.
- Molly Wood Garden Design is located in Costa Mesa and Laguna Beach