LOS ANGELES, Calif. (FOX 11) - Standing at 5’11", Kathryn Brolin has never been able to find denim with a long enough inseam to fit her frame. Now, the model turned entrepreneur created her own line: Midheaven Denim.
The debut collection is meticulous about fit, quality and sustainability. Her designs are made in the heart of Los Angeles from Italian-made fabric, which Brolin says her appreciation for Italian craftsmanship started when she studied at the Santa Reparata International School of Art in Florence.
The term Midheaven means “middle of the sky,” referring to the highest visible point the sun reaches in its daily traverse of the visible sky.
Although the genesis of the brand was due to a lack of longer inseams, the quality of the fabric also serves to support women of varying shapes and statures.
4 Original Styles
• The Astrid – Midrise Black Skinny
• The Augustine – Light Wash Button Fly Skinny
• The Ezza – Midrise Indigo Skinny
• Valentina – Midrise Moderate Flare
4 New Styles – Available for Pre-order
• The Bonita - NEW Mid-Rise White Skinny
• The Keane – NEW High-Rise Indigo Skinny
• The Mera – NEW Mid-Rise White Flare
• The Tallulah – NEW Split Hem Skinny
Price Range: $189.00 - $230.00
Size Range: 24 – 32
Inseam Length: 33”
Instagram: @MidheavenDenim / #MIDHEAVENLY
Facebook: Midheaven Denim