LOS ANGELES, Calif. (FOX 11) - Celebrity makeup artist Jamie Greenberg joined us on Good Day LA with some of her favorite summer beauty products and tricks for you to try:
1) Dermaflash: In the summer we tend to go lighter on our makeup so this is all about skin. I love this because it takes care of peach fuzz on our face and exfoliates. The rumor that your hair will grow back thicker is not true. Face hair is vellus hair, which is fluffy and terminal hair is the hair everywhere else. I love using this because 1. you don't have a beard anymore and 2. your makeup looks so much better!
2) Vita Liberata Body Blur Sunless Glow: This is one of the best instant tanners I know to date. It reduces the appearance of cellulite, spider veins and pale legs. It looks like you're wearing stockings and it's easy and lasts 24 hours. It doesn't transfer and comes off with soap and water. No smell!
2) Face Halo Makeup Remover: You only need water to make it work. It's reusable with three pads being approx. equivalent to 1,500 makeup wipes. Best to wash after use with warm water and soap (Castille Tea tree soap is great) and then throw into a white wash cycle at the end of the week.
3) Beauty Blender: Immerse in water, squeeze the blender, bounce on the foundation or concealer, which they call "stippling." Don't rub. It will make your foundation look natural and like part of your skin. It comes in many sizes.
5) SiO Beauty Skin Pads: These are reusable, medical-grade silicone SiO patches which can be used for a necklift, decollete, facelift, eyes, etc. They firm, tighten, smooth any problem areas. They hydrate, kickstart natural collagen to help firm, fill, and smooth. Use up to 15 times. You can use water or cleanser to prolong the life of the patches.
6) Jade Facial Rollers: Why are we seeing them everywhere? They take down puffiness and they make your skin look good!
Watch the full video above!