LOS ANGELES, Calif. (FOX 11) - The best kind of beauty treatments are the ones you can make at home with all-natural products you have around the house!
Tata Harper, known for her 100 percent natural skincare and makeup line, showed us several DIY ideas for eyes, hair and even your feet!
SOOTHING EYE TEA
• Brew tea with dried lavender, chamomile, calendula, arnica
• Pour into ice mold and freeze
• Using a towel, hold ice cubes on eye area as soothing treatment for fatigued, puffy eyes
HYDRATING HAIR MASK
• Mash avocado, coconut oil, and honey in bowl
• Massage into hair and let sit for 20 minutes
• Rinse for soft, hydrated, shiny locks
CLEANSING & ENERGIZING FOOT BATH
• Add 1 Tbs baking soda, 1 Tbs Epsom salt, and a few drops of Peppermint essential oil to a bowl of warm water
• Stir to dissolve
• Soak feet while you relax – Epsom salt helps eliminate toxins and baking soda helps soften skin, while peppermint’s scent is energizes and revitalizes
Harper will participate June 10 in an Eco Beauty Panel on Global Wellness Day at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles with other top beauty industry leaders, including Romain Gaillard, founder of The Detox Market, Suzanne Hall from The Chalkboard, and Rona Berg, editor of Organic Spa Magazine.
The Eco Beauty Panel will take place at at 2:30 p.m. in the Il Posto Room.
Global Wellness Day is now celebrated in over 100 countries worldwide!
Copyright 2017 FOX 11 Los Angeles: Download our mobile app for breaking news alerts or to watch FOX 11 News | Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Be a citizen journalist for FOX 11 and get paid – download the Fresco News App today.