LOS ANGELES (FOX 11) - You may not be heading to the Oscars this weekend, but if you've got a big night out, here are some "clutch" decisions about what to bring.
Celebrity makeup artist Jamie Greenberg shares the essentials to pack.
1. Blot sheets or sponge with powder / concealer on it
-Use the blot sheet to take down shine
-Use sponge already dipped in powder for the same effect. You can also cut the sponge smaller. Good for under eye area. One sponge could have concealer on it and one could have powder.
2. Mini Lipstick or lip brush with lipstick on it
-Take a little mini lipstick to touch up and use it as your blush too
-Take a lipstick brush
3. Small comb or slip silk scrunchie
-Always can use to fix fly-aways and maybe dip in some pomade ever so lightly
-Use a silk scrunchie because it’s great on the hair, doesn’t cause a dent and you might need it later in the night
4. Sample moisturizer pack or small moisturizer
-Moisturize the body! Love a sample pack because they take up zero space.
-Moisturizer you can put in a smaller container
5. Mini mascara from Hourglass or eyelash curler
-Pumping up the eyes throughout the night is always a good idea! Put another coat of mascara or curl those lashes again with a curler.
6. Makeup remover pads or makeup remover Q-tips
-These take up no space and will help if you cry or sweat or someone just swipes your brow off.
7. Eye Masks
-Jamie says she loves to wear these on the way home in the car, even if it’s an Uber.
8. Stick of gum or small mints
9. Brush full of shadow or liner
-Always good to stick this in to touch up liner or shadow!