HGTV’s Flip or Flop, starring married house flippers Tarek and Christina El Moussa. More than 16 million total viewers tuned in to watch the series in its fourth season. Season five of Flip or Flop premieres Thursday, June 9, at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
Tarek & Christina El Moussa of HGTV’S “Flip or Flop” share 5 easy and affordable tips to spruce up your home
- Adding a cool blingy chandelier for a glam effect
- A reclaimed wood wall or bold floor tile can go a long way
- A pop of color on a front door
- Replace old carpet with hard wood to make your home feel brand new
- One coat of paint. Paint goes a loooong way! Paint the walls a soothing color that you won't get sick of. You can add an accent wall a few shades darker than the other walls for a dramatic effect ***spokespeople for INFINITY for the HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams brand at Lowe's .
Tarek and Christina El Moussa are the extremely photogenic duo behind HGTV's buying, renovating, and selling series Flip or Flop. The happy husband and wife, both in their 30s, have a thriving real-estate business based in Orange County, CA. Now in its fourth season, their show, Flip or Flop, follows along as Tarek and Christina buy distressed homes at discount prices, manage a renovation, and then stage the home in the hopes of selling it at a major profit.
Anyone who has ever seen Flip or Flop knows that the show is crazy addictive, and that's in no small part due to Tarek and Christina. The program also focuses on their marriage and family, which includes their young daughter, Taylor, and infant son, Brayden.
Copyright 2016 FOX 11 Los Angeles : Download our mobile app for breaking news alerts or to watch FOX 11 News | Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Be a citizen journalist for FOX 11 and get paid – download the Fresco News App today.