Ally Brooke from Fifth Harmony was born prematurely. As was Ismael Torres-Castrodad, but his situation was dire.
The condition which caused him to be born early caused several other problems.
- Ally Brooke is one-fifth of the platinum-selling recording powerhouse vocal group, Fifth Harmony.
- The 22 –year old San Antonio native is known as the "little big sister" of the group and has been performing since age 9 at charity events, high schools, and sports events.
- Ally and Fifth Harmony’s last single was “I’m In Love With a Monster” – the lead track from the forth-coming animated feature, Hotel Transylvania 2, released last fall.
- Ally is currently in the studio with Fifth Harmony for their sophomore release.
- In 2015, Fifth Harmony were celebrated with their first Group of the Year award at Billboard's Women in Music honors.
- Ally was a premie, weighing in at 1lb, 4 oz, and is working to bring awareness to the special needs of many premature babies and their families partnering with March of Dimes.
In November 2014, Ally opened up about her mother’s battle with Scoliosis and her need for surgery, prompting The Harmonizers (Fifth Harmony fans) to raise funds via GoFundMe to help cover the costs of her surgery.
You can follow Ally: